Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See

Have you heard about that science teacher from Oregon who has been spreading the word on Global Climate Change? His name is Greg Craven and he has a pretty good way for us to stave off apathy work for a change.

I haven't hugged a tree but I think this series requires a look. There's tons of this stuff on YouTube but it's kind of a pain in the ass to follow it all.

Good News!

I've put them all here, and in order too! So get your popcorn and get ready to save the world. Warning!!!! These things will take a while to watch so you might want to split it up over a couple of days.

Brad

And away we go...


How It All Ends




Index




Menu




Trailer



Nature of Science




Risk Management








Why There Is Still Debate



The Manpollo Project



Mechanics of GCC




Scare Tactics







The Solution





God's Will


Get What You Want




I Hope I'm Wrong




No Holds Barred









Your Mission


No comments: